Friday, August 5, 2011

Good Night!

It’s 3:15 am , should call it night as I still didn’t get a chance to hit the bed. My eyelids never felt as heavy as now. However I am writing this … why ? because I want to write. This is something I have loved to do and I shall love to do this. Amidst the furore of B-school , I am missing my life, my small observations , my take away from day to day life.
I shall quickly jot down some points I want to talk about and will elaborate later..

That day I had an exam . The auto walla comment “ rick doob bhi gaya tho bhi aapko college pahunchanhunga .. aap tension mat lo” and Customer Relationship and consulting …

The GF trouble “ Push pull strategy can only give you gf’s .. To get a life long relationship , you must learn to let go”

Realize what you want from life …companies shall follow .. on the placements 

The most imp ingredient for success is value … and is common across all companies …

Focus on Non customers and understand their needs to sustain your business.


I miss my frens .. my home .. my love and my family .. I am feeling extremely sleepy
There are many more to talk about ……germany , 1st year , IM conclave .. etc







No comments:

The Broken Arrow!

Ana could not believe herself.17 years, 3 months and 2 days is what it had taken life to come full circle for her. Still vivid in her memoir...