Thursday, March 8, 2012

SPJIMR : Will I miss you?

Most of the answers to the questions that I ask myself find a common answer "I don't know". Bloody hell, why don't I know the answers to most of my questions. Today I asked myself a simple question , will I miss SP Jain and again stumbled upon the same futile answer " I don't know". Seriously I am fed up of this monotonous student of life, i.e me , who does not have any answer for me. 

Ok, let's probe further, what's there to miss in a college besides the usual "it's natural to miss your college". Just because you have been with something or somewhere for the last 2 years , do you miss it . Do I miss all the couplet years of my life. No I don't, I don't even remember most of my life. 

So the point is , you miss the things you like the most. For example, i missed food and family when  i was in Germany. What is that in college that I liked that I shall miss.

Like #1 : I liked the classes. Yes, I liked them. Not all, but most of them were very interactive, if u want , you learnt a lot of new ideas and lots of good things about life. The classes on what management is or the story of a boy which I forgot in the Learning Management Class were exciting. Most of the subjects that I studied ,could be very well practically applied to any business scenario. I loved the learning.

Like #2 : I loved the night canteen. I am generally awake till 3/4 , so the night canteen was something which always helped me get the fuel.Moreover, you can always find people around there to have a little chit-chat, curse some assignments ....

Like # 3 : Optimistic, that  I am, I always believe in next time.However , if there is no next time, I would miss being with 101 E , specially some people with whom I had late night discussions and anything and everything.

Like #4 : I shall miss Moments like Anandwan and PG lab , which gave u a high !

I guess that's my short list. Let the college be over and let me see what actually shall I miss .....

No comments:

The Broken Arrow!

Ana could not believe herself.17 years, 3 months and 2 days is what it had taken life to come full circle for her. Still vivid in her memoir...